25 Jun Sanitary recommendations for enjoying summer holidays in Orihuela Costa
There is no doubt that this is a weird year for vacations. Due to the situation caused by the Covid 19 pandemic, many families have decided not to go on vacation this year.
However, even with all this, the arrival of tourists on the Spanish coasts is expected throughout the summer, since the Spanish borders have been reopened.
If you are one of those people who wants to enjoy magnificent places like Orihuela Costa this summer, we propose these sanitary recommendations to guarantee your health to the maximum. With the proper precautions, it is good that we try to maintain leisure, contact people, and relax from the work tension and stress of the pandemic. But, on the other hand, we must not forget that there is still (and probably will continue to be) a trickle of infections.
5 Recommendations to enjoy your holidays with safety
Plan the vacation itinerary in advance
Safety begins with planning. In this case, we refer to the planning of the travel itinerary, which must be done with enough time in advance to prevent any eventuality.
Take out travel insurance
If you travel to a destination abroad, it is very important to take out a traveler insurance policy, specially with the hard situation that all European Countries have lived in the past few months.
Verify the necessary documentation before traveling
Any person who makes a trip inside or outside the country, must have their documentation in order, to transit through ports, airports, highways and access other services. The identity documents that must be carried when leaving for vacation are:
• Passport, in case of traveling abroad.
• Driver’s license, in case of driving a car.
General sanitary recommendations
1. Maintain good hand hygiene since soap is the greatest enemy of any virus.
2. Use of masks and goggles in closed spaces or open spaces with many people when the air is not running. It is important to buy your own masks.
3. Maintain safe distances at all times, especially if you are going to the beach.
4. Do not touch our face or eyes to avoid contagion through these routes.
5. Always carry disinfectant wipes and disinfectant gel to disinfect the areas where we sit or eat. It’s better to prevent than to cure!
5. Put on gloves, masks and goggles when you go to a public bathroom.
6. Try to avoid using cash if you are not wearing gloves.
7. Apply common sense. It is about having a good time and not stressing over the new measures that are being imposed by the government to avoid more infections.
Safety transportation with Taxi2Costablanca
In Taxi2CostaBlanca we take care of our clients and we follow our the recommendations provided by the Spanish Government.
If you want to book a taxi at the airport of Alicante, you should know that Taxi2CostaBlanca has a large number of taxis with 24-hour service from the airports of Alicante or Murcia, which will take you to the destination you prefer in the region.
If you need more information you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 637 378 184, we will be happy to help you. You can also book your taxi on our reservations page.